Saturday, January 2, 2016

My 2016 Southern Reading Challenge Sign-Up

Southern Literature Reading Challenge hosted at The Introverted Reader

Thanks to Jen at The Introverted Reader blog for hosting this challenge.  Click on the button above for the details and to sign up!

Basic challenge info:

Definitions of the South are flexible, so I've decided to define it the way I want. That's the fun of hosting your own challenge, right? :-)


The states:

South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, Virginia, >Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana,
Kentucky, West Virginia, Texas, Arkansas, Florida



Level 1--C'mon in the house! Read 1-2 books.
Level 2--Pull up a seat and stay a while! Read 3-4 books
Level 3--Have a glass of sweet iced tea, honey. Read 5-6 books
Level 4--Y'all come back now, y'hear! Read 7-8 books


~~~~oOo~~~

I am choosing to start at Level 1 (1-2 books).  I feel pretty confident that I will exceed that level, but want to make sure my recording of books read gets a little better in 2016 before I commit to a higher level.

1.  
2.  

No comments:

Post a Comment